Our client a leading infrastructure and cloud service provider has an opening for a New Business Development Manager (NBDM) / Account Manager to join their growing team.
Our client delivers exceptional infrastructures built on EMC technologies. They have the breadth of knowledge, experience and qualifications to deliver solutions centred around design, deploy, monitor and support.
They are incredibly proud of their customer list which includes some of the most successful and well known commercial organisations in the UK, local government and utilities. They deliver successful outcomes not complex projects wrapped in hope.
This is a new business development role with specific focus around the city of Manchester and the surrounding area. The successful candidate will have an exceptional and demonstrable track record selling solutions to mid-market or enterprise commercial organisations. You will bring with you experience and a network of contacts to enable you to take our client's solutions and services to a new audience.
This is a new role and has been created through growth of our client's business and will involve working in a team with exceptional sales, marketing and technical pre-sales personnel.
- Create and manage existing relationships and contacts to introduce our client's solutions and services to new mid-market commercial customers.
- Work closely with key vendor to create relationships and derive joint opportunity.
- Manage, meet and exceed revenue and margin targets.
- Record, manage and update own CRM.
- Create robust pipeline, nurture long lasting customer relationships with relentless customer services.
- Working with a team of technical architects to fix business issues with their solutions.
- Owning and taking pride in customer relationship with your customers.
Our client offers:
- Support and opportunity for individuals to thrive and succeed.
- Success is in your hands, our client provide the best technical solutions with the best technical people available.
- An environment which is fun, fast moving and open to taking risks to stand out.
- Competitive salary, car allowance, mobile phone, pension with uncapped commission.
- Business Development
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job