New Business Development - Field Sales Executive
Location: Covering Bristol and surrounding area, South Wales and parts of the Midlands.
Salary: £16K plus depending on experience + OTE £15K commission.
Benefits: Company Car, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, Laptop, Android phone, company pension scheme after one year.
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Our client is looking to increase its Market Share and they are seeking a New Business Sales Person.
They are the long established UK Market Leader in School Photography, so if you are keen to join a nationwide company successful in all areas of its current business, our client is a company offering long term prospects and a good career path.
They believe people work with people, so your interpersonal skills are paramount to joining their 400 strong full-time field team. The best person for this role may already be working successfully in a sales role or be selling in the education sector right now. The job needs a person who can converse with head teachers, bursars, senior managers and other school staff.
This is a full-time role, however the main focus revolves around school term time, therefore strategy, planning and other potential sales opportunities will be need to be scheduled at these times as our main market is predominantly school selling.
Selling their Photography Services to Schools - Non Customers
• Hitting agreed sales targets
• Successful business development of top customers in designated territory
• Generating qualified appointments
• Delivering top class product demonstrations / presentations when required
• Be flexible enough to help in other areas of the business from time to time
• Working with the Sales Manager and Sales support team for added assistance when required
• Attending Exhibitions and manning our presence to promote and sell Tempest
• The candidate would ideally have a minimum of 12 months proven sales experience
• Self motivated and highly driven to meet and exceed targets
• Confident communicator with the ability to build relationships at all levels within a school
• Ability to negotiate and close in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently with exceptional organisational skills
• Demonstrate a good professional image on behalf of Tempest
• Strong communication skills with existing staff and areas
Being successful in this economic climate is down to their current staff and their ethos. If you feel you could add to their great team, tell them why and they could be interested in meeting for a confidential interview.
Please apply online. They will reply with an application form for you to complete and return with a recent photograph of yourself. Deadline for applications 2nd March 2018. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- New Business Development
- Sourcing New Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job