WM Reply have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Development Executive to join their growing team based in Chester, Cheshire.
Job Title: New Business Development Executive
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + OTE
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
WM Reply are an innovative global Office 365 and SharePoint Consultancy based in Central London, working with some of the world's leading brands to create award winning intranets, applications and business solutions.
Our consultants are specialists in the SharePoint and O365 space, helping our clients make the most of their subscriptions by taking the time to delve into requirements, craft effective solutions and then plan, deliver, test and launch the finished projects, all in full collaboration with our clients’ needs.
Partnership and efficiency are at the heart of everything WM do and we believe the best way to do this is to stay abreast of the latest tech developments in SharePoint and O365. As part of a newly-formed lead generation team, you will be responsible for making contact with potential and existing clients in order to assess their needs and requirements.
New Business Development Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- Attending events, conferences, networking etc
- Using Sales Navigator on LinkedIn to identify key clients and contacts, focussing on target verticals
- Manage dormant leads and assess their viability
- Tracking and following up on existing leads
- Update and add contact details to our CRM system
- Work with consultants to ensure that their leads are up to date and inputted
- Calling potential attendees
- Contacting potential attendees on LinkedIn
- Maintaining client lists and populating events using Sales Navigator
- Providing a consultative approach, effectively building rapport and assessing client’s requirements
- You’ll be comfortable pitching to potential clients at events and over the phone
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis
New Business Development Executive - Requirements:
- You’re well acquainted with the Office suite; Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- You have worked in a lead generation or tech recruitment environment
- You’re experienced in building and maintaining client relationships with demonstrable results
- Ideally have experience in selling technology products/software
- Highly organised and able to manage your own workload
- A lover of all things tech and have fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Obtained a 2:1 or above in a STEM or Business degree
New Business Development Executive - Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
- Diversity is what we do – from a goth model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in here
To submit your CV for this exciting New Business Development Executive opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Sales Executive, Outbound / Inbound Sales, Regional / Area / Field / Territory Sales, New Business Development, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2B / B2C Sales.