New Business Development Consultant
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + OTE
Full time / Permanent
WM Reply are an innovative global Office 365 and SharePoint Consultancy, working with some of the world's leading brands to create award winning intranets, applications and business solutions.
Partnership and efficiency are at the heart of everything WM do and we believe the best way to do this is to stay abreast of the latest tech developments in SharePoint and O365. As part of a newly-formed lead generation team, you will be responsible for making contact with potential and existing clients, in order to assess their needs and requirements.
- Generating leads; whether these come from attending exciting networking events with our marketing team or using LinkedIn to target potential clients
- Building rapport with potential clients; assessing their business requirements whilst building and maintaining a great working relationship
- Working to close deals; crafting compelling content to help move on a sale and utilising those strong negotiation skills and confidence to justify ROI of products
- You have worked in a lead generation or IT recruitment environment
- You’re experienced in building and maintaining client relationships with demonstrable results
- Ideally have experience in selling technology products/software
- Highly organised and able to manage your own workload
- A lover of all things tech and have fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Obtained a 2:1 or above in a STEM or Business degree
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working - not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
- Diversity is what we do - from a goth model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job