Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Business Development Executive
- Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + attractive OTE + company car/allowance
- Contract: Permanent - Full time.
Business Development Executive:
- Are you a well presented individual?
- Have you got experience generating leads and winning new business?
- Are you resourceful and persistent?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you a highly organised and self-motivated individual?
- Do you have a full UK driving license?
- Can you take full ownership of your workload and to see all enquiries through from start to finish?
- Do you possess can do attitude and ability to use own initiative?
- Does working for a growing, creative organisation which invests in its employees excite you?
If you answered yes this could be the next exciting opportunity as a 'Business Development Executive ' role that you've been looking for.....
- We are looking for a highly self-motivated sales person that is extremely enthusiastic, determined, someone that relishes a challenge and who wants to be part of a successful growing organisation.
- You will manage your own diary, generate your own leads and see any enquiries through from start to finish (with the support of the sales team)
- Experience of appointment generation
- Successfully developing & maintaining relationships
- Producing reports & presenting data
- Communicating with clients
- Evidence of successfully gathering & documenting client requirements
- A professional telephone manner
- Active listening skills
- The ability to identify opportunities & leads
- Follow up on enquiries generated through recommendation.
- Actively seeking out and engaging with potential client prospects from both warm and cold sources.
Please note: a Full UK Driving License is required.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job