Sales New Business Development Exec. £40-60,000 + 40% Bonus + Car Allowance of £500 per month. 2 days in office per week and 3 days WFH.
Working for an expanding on-line web company, you will join an expanding company with opportunity to grow this role and develop. Candidates will have a background in Digital Sales and knowledge of the agency environment.
This is a New Business Development role for a 'hunter' to book their own appointments, present face to face to major clients and close the deal. An office and home-based role with approx. 2 days in the office which is based close to Marlow and High Wycombe.
· Define sales goals
· Build key customer relationships
· Identify business opportunities
· Lead key negotiations and closes business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
· Proactive engagement with agency contacts across all levels to build a strong network and increase families profile and brand awareness
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
· Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Attend and present at external customer meetings
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Maintain and keep up to date sales/technical knowledge of company's product portfolio
At least 2-3 years digital sales experience within advertising or agency sector
Knowledge of the digital media landscape
Key Skills (Interpersonal)
· A desire to succeed expectations
· Excellent attention to detail
· Negotiation and confident to present in front of a client
· A clear and engaging communication style
· Must have New Business experience and a track record of success
· Ability to handle pressure due to aggressive timelines and shifting priorities.
- Business Development
- Digital Media
- Marketing Manager
- Advertising Agency