New Business Dealer & Administrator
Monday to Friday; 9am – 5.30pm
Start date: Immediate Start / Before December
Location: City, London
Our client is one of the leading Financial Planning firms in London, seeking to expand their team. All client portfolios are managed on an individually bespoke basis, primarily in portfolios of collective investments, but also in individual Gilts, structured products and money market deposits.
If you have IFA Administrator, Sales and Financial Advisor, Wealth Management Advisor or Paraplanner experience this is the role for you!!!
Technical and Personal Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Adviser Office or Intelligent Office (also known as 1st, Iress, Avelo) database is essential
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail on all work performed
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Problem-solving approach
- Personality that thrives in a pressurised environment
- Initiative and judgement: making decisions where appropriate
- Confident, willing and approachable manner
- Team player: reliable and supportive of colleagues
- Motivated and driven to contribute and exceed in the role
- Professional approach, polished presentation and excellent telephone manner
- Good numerical skills
- Execute new business transactions including sales and purchases of unit trusts, ISAs, investment bonds and SIPPs
- Process written applications
- Organise fund switches
- Arrange pension contributions and transfers
- Make arrangements for life cover
- Ensure correct dealing terms are applied, with commission statement, application form and subsequent placement all thoroughly checked
- Understand and accurately interpret the instructions from the IFAs
- Ensure that relevant documentation is always completed and correctly filed
- Ensure that deals are placed in real time when approved
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times, in conjunction with an Event List for New Business (Adviser Office database)
- Follow-up on all transactions to ensure instructions are executed as requested, and in a timely manner
- Liaise extensively with insurance companies in this regard
- Monitor and summarise the status of cash balances of client accounts
This is not an entry level position and the ideal candidates applying should have all relevant skills and experience required and represented on their on their CV, to be considered for the role.
Please apply direct – www.ritzrec.com
Contact – Sylvina Alcock
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'