New Business & Customer Services Coordinator required to join a global company based in Bracknell.
- Working within the departments Service Level Agreements, answering phone calls from our customers and dealers.
- Building and maintaining strong Dealer relationships through clear communication making each contact with the team an enjoyable experience.
- Providing an excellent level of service to our customers.
- Making changes to customers' finance agreements.
- Allocating manual payments to customers' agreements accurately.
- Checking finance documentation efficiently.
- Responding to correspondence from customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment.
- Great communicator with the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Able to multitask and work with speed and efficiency.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- New Business & Customer Services Coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'