- Do you have proven experience of delivering first class customer service?
- Do you have experience of credit control coupled with a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you. Bibby Financial Services is recruiting for a New Business Credit Controller in Banbury. In house, this role is referred to as a Take On Coordinator.
Our continuing success is a result of the hard work, commitment and innovation of our colleagues. In return we provide our teams with a great place to work, which is why in 2018 for the seventh time, we were awarded a place in The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Joining our team as a New Business Credit Controller, you will receive a competitive salary of £21,000 as well as a range of benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday as standard
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Family BUPA
- Employee Discount Scheme
What will I be doing?
Joining our busy team as a New Business Credit Controller, you must efficiently and effectively conduct the take on verification of ledgers and effectively liaise with the Take On Manager. You will also efficiently and effectively conduct the collections activity/ process of Collect Out ledgers and liaise with Recoveries Manager. Your daily tasks will include:
- Ensuring that security is maintained at all times within the systems operated by the company.
- Providing excellent standards of customer service.
- Ensuring security via early identification of high-risk accounts through effective Invoice and Debtor Verification.
- Proactively seeking to understand the Take On client to spot potential bad debt and warning signs.
- Recovering indebtedness by pursuing sales ledger and referring debts to solicitors for recovery.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
What do I need?
As our ideal New Business Credit Controller, you must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service, credit control or office administration skills. You will have excellent communication and relationship building skills as well as strong attention to detail. We are also looking for:
- Strong understanding of financial services
- Numerate - Demonstrates an ability to work with numbers
- IT skills - Intermediate PC knowledge. Good keyboard skills and competent user of Microsoft Office
If you have the skills and experience to excel in role of New Business Credit Controller, we want to hear from you. Click apply today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Credit Control
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'