New Business Consultant, Permanent, Wimbledon, London.
Salary £35k + Commission OTE £40K-£45K in year 1
You have the opportunity to join a growing and successful specialist Finance Broker, with over 25 year's experience in providing bespoke funding solutions that help and support businesses. They pride themselves on their ability to provide a tailored solution to meet their clients individual bespoke lending needs.
Due to ambitious growth plans they are expanding the new business team and looking to hire a New Business Consultant to contribute towards the company strategic growth plan and help shape the success of the business.
Reporting into the MD, you will be responsible for managing all incoming warm leads via Introducer's, digital-marketing and other social media platforms. You will be calling decision makers and business owners who may be looking for commercial finance. All the calls will be to warm leads to prospective clients, there will be no cold calling.
You will need to have a good telephone manner and confidence to establish credibility quickly and qualify each potential client to understand their funding requirements and exactly how you can help. If the client is ready to move forward, the next step is to arrange an appointment for a face to face meeting with them. If the meeting is successful to progress to the next stage, then this is likely to convert into business. If the client does not move forward, then you will be expected to follow up with the client utilising the CRM system.
- Pro actively manage and follow up on all incoming warm, sales leads and enquiries. through inbound marketing activity, Introducer's and social selling.
- Identifying and prospecting opportunities, maximising all inbound leads and enquiries.
- Lead nurturing, which result in sales opportunities and successful client appointments.
- Building good relationships with all prospect clients via telephone, meetings and email.
- Qualifying all new clients to understand their requirements and move them through the sales process.
- Booking and completing face to face (Zoom) meetings for each new client for yourself and the MD.
- Maintain a highly consultative approach at every stage of the sales process.
- Follow up on all leads and enquiries and ensure that each lead is placed into the follow up process for future marketing and sales activity.
- Update the CRM and in- house system to accurately forecast sales pipeline and management.
- Achieving KPI’s and conversion targets.
Skills and Experience
- Min of 2 year’ s current experience in a business2business sales role.
- Competent in following up on warm leads and processing the lead through the sales process.
- Experienced in closing leads to generate appointments.
- Excellent communication skills with an articulate and confident telephone manner.
- Able to open conversations with authority and clarity; proven questioning skills to qualify leads.
- Confident in overcoming objections in a professional manner.
- Hungry to succeed; tenacious; resilient; a great person to work with.
- Self -motivated and results driven.
- Well-organised and proactive in uncovering new business opportunities; happy with high call volume.
In return my client is offering a competitive base salary up to £35k, plus commission that could take your earnings in excess of £45,000 per annum.
There will be support and training available including the opportunity for career development to Mortgage Broker.
To apply or find out more, please apply without delay.
- Commercial Finance
- commercial broker
- Commercial loans
- commercial lender
- Commercial mortgage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'