An excellent opportunity has arisen as a Business Consultant in a growing professional services firm based in Warrington. The role is permanent and the ideal candidate will be proactive and have an excellent telephone manner.
The key responsibilities for the Business Consultant are:
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone and on email
- Proactively manage a pipeline of customers and keep in contact on a regular basis
- Ensure prospective customers are fully advised and supported through their decision-making process
- Proactively and enthusiastically work towards targets and objectives
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the company services in order to provide the highest level of advice and support
- Manage and organise new business appointments efficiently to enhance overall customer experience
As a Business Consultant, your ideal skills and experience will include:
- Positive and proactive approach to work with the ability to work under pressure
- High degree to accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills
- Able to work effectively on an individual basis and in a team
- Experience in working in a sales environment and able to work towards targets
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a permanent position in a growing company with the potential to earn more through commission.
Please contact Gillian Owen on or for more information.