New Business Consultant £19,000 -£20,000 uncapped comission OTE 50K
My client is one of the largest commercial energy consultancies in the Northwest, having recently been platinum accredited for compliance they offer their staff a nurturing work environment, opportunities for progression and to exceed on their basic salary with realistic OTE. Due to continued growth, the opportunity to recruit a New Business Consultant has arisen in there Liverpool offices.
Duties will include:
The responsibilities of a New Business Consultant will be building new customer relationships and selling energy solutions to small-to-medium size businesses, utilising a panel of energy providers to undertake a review of their energy consumption finding the best rate in the market.
What's in it for you
- £19,000 basic salary Uncapped commission OTE 50K plus
- Industry leading commission structure. (Uncapped)
- Monthly/quarterly incentives
- Social able working hours only Monday to Friday.
- Dress down Fridays and NO weekends.
- Early finish Fridays 3.20pm
- Retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Private dental insurance
What we are Looking for/Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 1 years of proven sales experience,
- You will have strong sales skills and you are driven, professional, resilient and dynamic enough and hunger to succeed. In return we offer you one of the best environments to succeed within. Training and support will be provided throughout in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proven ability to priorities a busy and varied workload, to achieve targets
- Previously had success in a sales role and proven to exceed targets
- Be able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service
- Be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'