Partnered with a fast-growth global practice in their search for a Business Development Manager to join their London office, focused on growing their footprint within the group risk and health-care consulting marketplace.
Operating in a client-facing capacity, you will tasked with meeting with blue chip organisations, holistically consulting on benefits management of group life, group protection, group critical illness, business protection, employee assistance, PMI, PHI, dental, travel and the wider health-care proposition.
This opportunity would be best suited to an individual with strong market and technical knowledge with time spent within an employee benefits consultancy; liaising directly with HR Directors and senior stakeholders to consult on the effectiveness of their market-leading proposition.
What we're searching for:
- Ability to forge and maintain strong client relationships from inception
- Understanding of new business process, with a track record of growing the opportunity for new business from within new and existing clients
- Strong technical understanding of group risk; income protection, life assurance, critical illness, group PMI and health-care
- Able to work remotely; managing your diary and meeting with clients to understand business objectives and challenges
- Ideally have experience of working within the Broker/intermediary channel; directly servicing and working with businesses and holistically consulting on benefits management - would also consider those from an Insurer background
- Based within the South East, covering a National geography (where required)
- Experience of working with mid-market and corporate sized clients
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity and platform to progress within a fast-growing and widely recognised Broker
- Wide support network of Account Managers and Administrators, who will aid in relationship management and development, renewals, enquiries and issues
- Highly competitive starting salary, package and bonus potential
- Win and retain the clients you on-board, forming your own portfolio of close-knit relationships that you hold from inception
- Extremely competitive remuneration package
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits Consultant
- EB Consultant
- Corporate IFA
- New Business Consultant - Health and Risk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'