Simpson Millar LLP recognise that everyone wants a service that suits their needs, which is why we have developed a range of products and services that are simple, transparent and have no hidden surprises. We provide a wide range of legal services, including: Family, Clinical Negligence, Personal Injury, Public Law, conveyancing, employment, road traffic accidents and holiday claims.
We now have a vacancy in our Manchester office for a New Business Claims Handler to work with our customers to understand what they need and to deliver the right resolution, providing an effortless claims journey throughout.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To handle all new business calls and emails
- To obtain the full circumstances of a claim, collating information and recording accurately on systems and databases
- Identify and manage claims ensuring considerations are given to all relevant information to achieve pro-active handling and quality decisions
- Take accountability to achieve a right first time outcome for all customers minimising customer detriment
- To identifying multi-track cases through effective discovery and fact finding
- Demonstrate and maintain best practice awareness to support quality claims decisions and mitigate risk
We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic people for a vibrant and energetic legal team working within our Manchester office.
Educated to at least GCSE level A-C Mathematics and English.
- Work to agreed and set KPI’s
- Adhere to regulatory requirements
- Review the demands and needs of customers and advise on various aspects of the claim process
- Good telephone rapport and sales skills
- Able to work to conversion targets
- Excellent customer focus and a professional attitude
- Methodical approach with attention to accuracy
- An inquisitive nature with the ability to investigate and negotiate
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity to be our New Business Claims Handler click ‘apply’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.