Partnered with an insurance business in the North who are in the market for a New Business Employee Benefits Consultant. This role has the option to be home/field based, but the successful applicant must be willing to travel.
The purpose of the role is to generate new business from leads provided by the company/self-generated, service and retain existing clients and provide first-class corporate advice, through effective and competent activities within ethical, legal and compliance guidelines.
- The primary aim of this role is to develop the corporate client base - growing the number of profitable clients and ensuring their retention into the future
- Identifying and establishing contact with existing and potential clients
- Gathering/analysing the information needed to provide financial advice
- Reviewing clients' circumstances and take appropriate action
- Making appropriate recommendations in line with regulatory guidance
- In conjunction with the T&C Supervisor, attain and maintain competent Adviser status
- Maintain performance standards in line with those detailed within the training and competence plan
- In conjunction with the T&C Supervisor, identify CPD needs to maintain and develop competent Adviser status and take the appropriate action to satisfy those needs which will include attendance at and participation in all developmental events and activities as required by the company
- Meet on an ongoing basis all FCA fit and proper requirements for approved person status
- At all times ensure Statement of Professional Standing is current
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.