New Business and Account Executive - Software House
New Business / Account Management / Marketing / Client Services
Long standing and respected Software House with a varied client base.
Exhibiting an excellent level of client focus you will provide daily relationship support for, and help retain, existing clients as well as help find opportunities to win new revenue from these clients and in turn grown the company’s market share and reputation. Essentially you will:
• Respond to ad hoc requests from clients and create work orders
• Develop proposals for clients’ larger non-standard requests, setting out the work involved and the associated costs and benefits for the client
• Contact each client prior to their annual contract renewal date to check their current needs and establish whether any system or support changes are required
• Represent the Account Management and Business Development functions at weekly meetings with the Support team and Finance colleagues, feeding back and escalating issues as required.
• Create client case studies, news items, client testimonials and articles, working with other colleagues to send these out to the target audience. Create regular tweets of news items and sector trends and further the use of LinkedIn to support the business and networking.
Possessing a minimum 2;ii (ideally 2;i) degree in preferably a business or marketing related discipline and ideally from a Top 30 UK university, you will evidence commercial awareness and ideally have some experience of working in an Account Executive / Account Management role, although applications from recent graduates are actively encouraged. Illustrating a bright and analytical mind you will be a strong and effective communicator - this is essential.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'