Great company and excellent all-round package. Are you an experienced Telesales professional looking to utilise your skills? A leading employer in the Times "top places to work" is looking for such a person to join their Outbound Sales team.
The Role of the New Business Advisor:
The role is to sell membership subscriptions to prospective members by securing appointments on the telephone for the Field Sales reps, using cold calling techniques, marketing data and other methods.
- Completing outbound calls from warm inbound leads to generate interest in the brand
- Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting to prospective members the key features and benefits of our client’s services
- Arranging appointments by telephone and securing new business by effectively closing sales
- Handling requests via webs submissions
- Working to sales targets and deadlines
- Maintaining an accurate record of communications with all leads
- Telesales experience essential
- Good customer service experience
- Able to work to KPI's and meet targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Telesales Advisor to get involved in an exciting award-winning company.
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job