New Business Advisor - Conveyancing
£16,000 per annum
New Business Adviser - Conveyancing
£16000 per annum
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within the Conveyancing Department of a law firm
The role of the New Business Adviser presents a chance to become established in what is a leading regional organisation.
Working in this position, the right candidate will play an essential role as a member of a busy quotes team within this highly reputable Conveyancing Department. Such an opportunity will provide valuable experience as a part of a successful business function, as well as incurring the additions of targeted professional development and the material benefits that this employment position holds. This is a perfect entry level role for someone looking to join a highly regarded practice in the legal sector.
• Ensuring all client queries are handled in a timely and professional manner, whilst giving full and accurate information.
• First point of contact, dealing with telephone queries from individuals who are not currently clients of the Firm or are new clients.
• Providing solutions to the client's legal requirements, ensuring they are signposted to the most appropriate team or individuals for their individual legal needs.
• Guide clients through the process of making an appointment, attending the Firm's offices and the next steps. • Make the client aware of the benefits of being a client of the Firm.
• Maximising fee income for the Conveyancing Department and Firm by converting as many opportunities as possible into new clients / new matters.
• Strong administration and numeracy skills.
• Able to work using your own initiative.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet targets/ deadlines.
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
• Experience of telephone work. • Experience of working in a client care environment.
• Good standard of education essential (minimum of three GCSE's grade C or above to include English and Maths.
• Good IT skills including a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
Please contact Farhad Khan, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration. The FR Group are a legal recruitment expert and the UK’s leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our jobs with confidence. We will always discuss the role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'