New Business Administrator....Bishopston Salary up to £20k OTE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bishopston.
Will take new to Industry!
- Be the face of the branch greeting customers and taking phone calls
- Registering applicants and booking viewings via email and telephone
- Dealing with Landlord enquiries via telephone, face to face and email
- Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- An "A player" who isn't afraid of hard work
- Someone who can build relationships with our clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
- A key member of our team who believes in our purpose, values and culture
Our team operates like a family - we stick together and achieve together. We are passionate about learning and sharing; we listen and deliver; we continuously evaluate and improve.
We are offering:
- Basic salary of £18K with a realistic OTE £20k
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great company culture and values • Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a cando attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...we can teach the rest!
- Ability to maintain challenging workload
- Ability to achieve targets and to manage your time accordingly
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability and desire to keep abreast of and adhere to the latest letting’s legislation
Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'