New Business Administrator
FREE PARKING FACILITIES AVAILABLE ON SITE
NJR Recruitment is representing a highly regarded Wealth Management organisation that who are based in the Bromsgrove area. Our client hold a excellent reputation within the industry for providing advice to their corporate and private client's, Business Owners, who now have an exciting opportunity for a experienced New Business Administrator to join their practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an excellent Business, who offers great career progression an enriching working environment with a team of dedicated individuals. You will be preparing reports ensuring all processes and procedures are followed as well as supporting with low risk queries .
- Complete compliance and scanning checklists accurately
- To be a point of contact for clients, providers and members of the business
- Accurately process new business in accordance with compliance guidelines
- Update and manage a diary system, dealing with the relevant new business diary entries within set SLA's (service level agreements) to the conclusion of the new business processin
- Setting up correct event lists to ensure handovers to other departments are seamless (e.g. Finance, Investment)
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders by telephone, letter and e-mail
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring that all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintenance of diary management system, ensuring that daily workflow is completed in line with SLA's
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records
- Assist with the management of the IFAs pipeline of new business
- Ensure new business files are compliant with FCA and company guidelines - liaising with the Compliance department where necessary
- Understanding the process of new business processing e.g. PPP's, Bonds, ISA's and GIA's
- To ensure Financial Planning Propositions are set up correctly
- Use online systems to submit applications (excluding Protection)
- Use online systems where necessary to obtain information for new business tracking
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a New Business Administrator - preferably within a financial services environment. you will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as solid communication and articulations skills as well s the ability to multi-task.
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who can deliver a first class service to clients as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9737
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'