New Business Administrator - Bracknell -£25,000
Job Title: New Business Administrator
Industry: Asset Finance and Financial Services
Salary: £25,000 + DOE
Benefits: Free Parking, 9am-5.30pm, Generous Annual Leave, Healthcare + many more!
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Type: Permanent/Remote working initially
I am proud to be representing a leading Asset Finance organisation in central Bracknell who are recruiting for an experienced New Business Administrator to join their expanding team. You will ideally have worked for a leading and established Financial Services organisation or a similar/related industry as well as being able to offer a wealth of knowledge.
This role is fundamental within the Operations Team, ensuring all new business is correctly booked within target SLA's whilst reflecting the terms and conditions of the contracts as well as working towards internal policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all new business documentation is compliance checked, booked and in line with target SLA's as well as in accordance to the companies policies and procedures. You will be responsible for the accuracy and compliance of all deals booked, ensuring that they all meet compliance requirements. You will work within the Operations team including supporting sales, credit and legal.
What will be your core responsibilities?
- Ensure all new client information is accurate at all times
- Complete thorough compliance checks
- Point of contact for daily business support issues
- Ensure all payment details are 100% accurate
- Coach business users on resolution of internal queries and customer issues post booking
- Identify any control processes to ensure user compliance is adhered to
- Provide support to internal and third party audits
- Support the sales team and identify best practise for future improvements
- Be proactive in resolving issues
- Communicate with all internal departments to bring prompt and accurate resolution to issues
- Participate in projects as required
You will be contacted if you possess the following experience:
- Experience within a finance related administration role or order processing role
- Knowledge and experience of Asset Finance/Vendor Programs or a related field
- Very analytical and strong attention to detail
- Able to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Committed, enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and Internal CRM's
We are starting interviews ASAP virtually therefore please contact me on if you have relevant experience.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'