New Business Administrator - Asset Finance
Up to £22,000 to £24,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is the asset finance subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and leading facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit several New Business Administrators. Working in a fast paced, highly motivated team, you will provide support to the Sales teams in progressing new business proposals from lead through to proposal and pay-out, ensuring that policies and procedures are followed and all work is completed to the highest standard.
You will support the Sales teams by providing administrative support, including but not limited to the following;
- Handling introducer, supplier and customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Managing the administrative life cycle of proposals from receipt of enquiry through to completion and pay-out in line with departmental procedures;
- Collating credit searches, analysing financial records, updating in-house systems and utilising all appropriate authorised IT services to assist with the completion of new business proposals in line with policies and procedures;
- Produce financial documentation required for customer signature
- Review new business files and progress agreements to pay-out, ensuring they have been processed in line with policies and procedures;
- Ensure that agreements are uploaded accurately to the Lease Administration system.
They are looking for a flexible and customer focused individual who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy, be methodical and organised with excellent attention to detail and a good team player with the willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change.
The successful candidate will have proven administrative experience ideally within an Asset Finance environment although this is not essential.
Please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at or call .
- Sales Support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'