An outstanding opportunity to join an award winning creative exhibition agency at an exciting time of growth and expansion. We are looking for a dynamic New Business Account Manager to take the business to the next level. Based in the vibrant heart of Central London, the company is a young, fast moving exhibition stand design, build and management company working for many of the world’s best loved brands including Sky, OpenTable, Regus and Bet365.
The New Business Account Manager will join an established and highly successful sales team based in our central London office and/or our Andover facilities. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, they will be required to manage some key accounts and work with the marketing team on new business development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing client relationships, ensuring that clients have an excellent experience from the initial point of contact, throughout.
- Generate and manage sales for the company to achieve personal targets.
- Source leads through cold-calling, attending events & trade shows, networking and social media.
- Organise and gather show information on a monthly basis.
- Support Sales and Marketing activity; sending out mailshots, attending shows and undertaking research.
- Monitor costs and implement cost reduction policies through the utilisation of stock items.
- Keeping the company CRM system updated with phone calls, leads and appointments
- Must have at least 3 years’ exhibition or events industry sales experience preferably selling bespoke stand solutions
- An existing pipeline of leads is highly desirable.
- A proven track record of hitting sales KPI's on a quarterly basis.
- A strong knowledge of sales processes &structure
- A self-starter with experience of working in a targeted sales environment and ability to work under own initiative.
- Proactive and able to develop lasting business relationships with both existing and prospective customers, ensuring that the clients' requirements are always met.
- Excellent organisational, presentational and administrative skills.
- Good attention to detail with good overall numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to work & multi task under pressure
- A confident communicator across all channels including face to face.
- £30-35,000 and uncapped bonus package
- Potential to progress
- Private Health Care & Pension
- 24 days holiday
Hours: 37.5 hours a week (Monday-Friday).