Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a New Business Account Manager for our client based just outside of Witham, Essex.
The successful candidate must have account management experience at a senior level, particularly within an agency environment.
They will be working alongside the Business Development Manager. Once the Business Development Manager has the client interested in what our client has to offer, the New Business Digital Account Manager will prepare and deliver presentations to secure the business/project relevant to the clients’ requirements. A high level of experience in creating and delivering new business opportunities is therefore essential. Once the business is won the New Business Digital Account Manager will then nurture and develop the account.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the New Business Sales Executive to deliver proposals to the leads generated and attend new business meetings with potential clients.
- Work in conjunction with the other Client Services team members, liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- To create a close working relationship with potential clients including attending client meetings and new business pitches.
- Liaise closely with internal teams in order to produce the projects for clients and new business proposals.
- Work to set timescales and budgets in order to meet the targets set by clients.
- Proactively pursue additional work from all clients through innovative ideas, presentations etc.
- Responding proactively to all client requirements.
- Delegate work as appropriate to other members of the team.
- Manage the junior team members effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their roles.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Digital Account Director or Managing Director
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Account management experience at a senior level, particularly within an agency environment.
- A high level of experience in creating and delivering new business opportunities.
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Previous experience of managing a small team. Knowledge
Own transport is essential for this role.
In return our client offers a basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum with free on site parking.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Account Manager
- Marketing Agency
- New Business Development