Are you looking to join a team where every employee is a valued member of the business?
Jazz Personnel are currently recruiting for New Business Manager based in the telesales department to join our client based in Harlow, Essex. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation with over 90 years' experience in their industry. Our client is a global leader in their field, their expertise keeps them at the forefront of innovation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is committed to providing training for professional and personal development to all employees and offers excellent opportunities for career progression within the company and the group.
As a new business manager, you will be responsible for;
- Developing prospective customers contact database through various methods including request for quotation enquiries and website leads.
- Maintaining all telesales campaigns and ensuring detailed records are up to date.
- Maintaining a good knowledge on all company services and products
- Updating customer relationship management system with new contacts
- Seeking out new income generating opportunities to meet company targets
- Ideally from a background with office equipment sales
- Positive and focused with experience of telephone sales
- An enthusiastic salesperson with experience in establishing rapport and building a relationship with customers
- Passionate and motivated with an interest in sales.
- Driven and determined with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Good team player within a target-driven environment
- Experience in handling RFQ and website new business leads
- Experience in generating additional business via networking, referrals and cold calling
Our client is offering a basic salary of £22,000 plus uncapped commission, realistic OTE per annum will be £37,620 with the opportunity to earn far more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a client that recognises and values each employee.
Other benefits include;
- 24 days paid holiday per year
- Birthday recovery day
- Onsite parking
- 2 convention qualifications per year. Previous places visited (Azores, Marbella, Budapest, Croatia, Portugal, Greece) due to go to Sicily in September
- Monthly awards and Incentives program
- Christmas Party, summer party, sports day
Please apply with your current CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job