Full Time - Permanent
This is an opportunity for a physiotherapist with neurological experience to join an MDT integrated Care Team at our private hospital that has excellent physio facilities.
You will need to be able to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team, be organised and a good proactive communicator. Although the role is predominantly Neuro you will need to be willing to work flexibly across a range of clinical areas. You will be supported by experienced Clinical team leaders.
Applicants will have:
- Completed core rotations as a band 5 physiotherapist
- Ideally have experience working within a rehab team, or the following clinical areas, MSK and neuro - rehabilitation.
- Experience of supporting students / junior staff and service development would be desirable.
- An interest in developing clinical skills in the management of patients with neurological conditions and rehabilitation is essential.
- Applicants must have HCPC registration to be considered for this post and have had experience working within the NHS in a clinical role.
- Excellent spoken and written English is required.
- Free Parking on site
- Cycle schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- 27 Annual Leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Non-contributory Life Assurance
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to or call .