Neuro Occupational Therapist
Hunter AHP are pleased to be recruiting a Neuro Occupational Therapist, for a leading private sector healthcare provider. This OT opportunities is based in a Neurological Rehabilitation Centre in hertfordshire, that provides specialist services for people with neurological disabilities or terminal illness.
Reporting directly to the Therapy Manager, you will play a leading role in the Occupational Therapy service.
Duties will include:
- lead the Occupational Therapy and Activities Teams
- ensure that all staff working within the Occupational Therapy Area provide the appropriate clinical care to the agreed standards.
- ensure that a high quality of Evidenced based practice (EPB)
- Maintain and develop current knowledge of EBP in all the areas of treatment in the department and develop specialist knowledge of individual sub speciality.
- Represent Occupational Therapy service/patient as directed, to ensure the delivery of a coordinated multidisciplinary service.
- Evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter programmes if required.
- to undertake a comprehensive assessment of patients including those with diverse or complex presentation/multi pathologies.
- to co-ordinate discharges at Neuro units
To hear more about this opportunity, including a full job description, please contact Hunter AHP today
Hunter AHP is the home of Allied Healthcare Professional recruitment. We operate in the AHP market and the AHP market alone. This means we have an unrivalled knowledge and understanding of this market.
- We provide permanent recruitment for AHPs; and
- AHP Locum provision
In the provision of Locum AHPs we are passionate about operating an exclusive network of only the best people, supported by a robust selection and due diligence process.
Our approach is unique: rather than holding a database of 'all-comers' we hand-pick our own network of AHPLocums. Being niched in the AHP market enables us to invest time in being proactive in building networks of the very best Locums. All individuals represented by Hunter AHP have been through a rigorous process of due diligence, confirming the individual's ability to provide a great service to clients and patients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"