Job Title: Network Analyst
Salary: £50,000 PRO RATA (6 Month FTC)
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer/Analyst to join our IT team in Bath on a 6-month fixed term contract.
In this role you will provide support to the backend IT systems within our global engineering consultancy.
• Establishing and maintaining IT and digital communication infrastructure, including wireless or LAN networks.
• Installing and maintaining firewalls, establishing, and maintaining company-wide access policies to the internet.
• Performing analysis and collecting data to establish the potential for improvements within the communication networks.
• Working with third-party providers to keep the networks running efficiently.
• Create a passion/enthusiasm for delivering excellent performance in all areas of your role. • Take the lead on internal projects, as guided by your line manager.
• Assisting the team in response to projects, changes, and incidents.
Your skills & experience:
• Solid understanding of network routing protocols and OSI model.
• In-depth knowledge of wireless technologies with experience of global Aruba deployments.
• CCNP or equivalent knowledge.
• Experience in Aruba ClearPass and a deep understanding of 802.1x technology. Able to design, configure, and manage ClearPass-based solutions to provide secure network access control for wired and wireless clients.
• Working toward professional accreditation of a recognised professional organisation.
• Proven experience in a comparable role.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to explain complex information to a non-technical audience.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'