Senior Networks Compliance Engineer
Senior Networks and Compliance Engineer
A Senior Networks and Compliance Engineer is required for a world class family owned business who are proud of their achievements and recognize future growth is shaped by the ambition of the team.
Due to significant new projects, we are seeking a Senior Networks and Compliance Engineer to work within the state of the art R+D facility of a leading vehicle manufacturer.
Staffordshire – Commutable from Wolverhampton, Derby, Nottingham, Tamworth, Cannock, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Crewe, Chesterfield, Birmingham
Excellent Salaries + Benefits Package
As Senior Networks and Compliance Engineer, you will not only have a passion for engineering, a proven track record of delivery, and a desire to be ‘hands-on’ with projects from concept to completion:
Senior Networks and Compliance Engineer;
Reporting in to Group Electrical and Electronic Engineering, the successful candidate will join a highly focussed and passionate team leading the delivery of electrical and electronic engineering across the business
- Self-motivated and a problem solver.
- Well-developed analytical skills – rigorous but pragmatic
- Driver of continuous process improvement
- Capable of a high standard of technical writing
- Capable and willing to take part in international travel on a regular basis
- Passionate about technology and are up to date with all of the latest trends.
- Hungry to learn and self-improve.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with CAN network analysis or simulation tools such as Canalyser / Vector suite.
- Understanding of different network standards, especially CAN and J1939.
- Worked in OEM or tier 1 supplier on CAN based systems.
- Ideally worked on CAN network strategy and validation within an OEM.
- Minimum of HNC level qualification in an electrical/electronic discipline
- Ability to accurately and consistently use test equipment including multimeters and oscilloscopes to test, measure and record data from electrical systems and circuits.
- Great problem solving and investigation skills.
- Keen interest and good basic understanding of vehicle electrical systems
- Keen interest and basic understanding of vehicle data network systems especially CAN systems
Your Responsibilities Senior Networks and Compliance Engineer:
- Assessment of NPIP products against the Network / CAN Standards to ensure compliance.
- Physical testing of items such as bus loading.
- Development of network strategy and standards. Development of future network architectures.
- Assessment of new network standards and technologies.
General Compliance Duties:
- Group E+E Compliance Engineer – reviewing E+E content of all NPIP projects against the NPIP deliverables to ensure robust delivery.
- Will need to work with business units regarding Group 45 and 73 deliverables to support the TR process.
- Assist senior Compliance Engineers in their duties.
- Keep status trackers up to date, showing current status of all responsible projects.
- Drive re-use.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Senior Networks and Compliance Engineer please forward your CV to Gary Horwood, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Gary directly for a further chat on the job.
Gary is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Gary and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2975GH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'