IT Network Engineer contractors - I NEED YOU!
Job title: Technical Officer (Inside IR35)
Industry: IT (IT Network Deployment)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months plus a possible extention
Pay rate: £130 - £160 per day dependant on experience
* Hardware experience
* Deploying CISCO Network Switches
* Deploying Aruba wireless access points
* Installing and configuring UPS and Management Cards
* Network patching and cable management
* Understanding of the Microsoft Windows/Active Directory platform
* Understanding of MPLS, Fibre network topology and SFP equipment (Advantageous)
You will be an adaptable IT contractor who can prioritise their work. You will be working under limited supervision so you will need to be trusted and you will need to work and follow defined procedures and standards.
You will need to be able to work with end users who are under immense pressure.
This role will involve frequent travel across Devon so the contractor needs to have use of their own car. Mileage will be paid at the standard rate.
You will need to be physically fit as this role will require lifting and carrying of the hardware as required.
If this role sounds perfect for you please click apply and don't forget to attach a copy of your most up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'