This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
24x7x365 rotating shift pattern - 20 % shift allowance
You will be an experienced tier 2 level engineer able to competently undertake operational duties on complex Enterprise Networks as part of a hghly technical team. You should have an understanding in liasing with Cisco TAC at a Cisco Gold partner level (Checkpoint, F5 or other vendors may be acceptable) and be aware of the processes and standard of diagnostics this requires.
* Hands on implementation and troubleshooting of complex Cisco networking solutions.
* Cisco security skills.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of troubleshooting.
* ITIL Foundation an advantage.
* Experience of Aruba WIFI solutions including Clearpass and Airwave.
* Experience of Cisco WIFI solutions including ISE and Prime.
* Experience of Ubiquiti WIFI solutions.
* Nexus Experience (5,7 series and 1000v experience and/or certification) an advantage.
* Load balancing technologies such as F5 an advantage.
* Checpoint firewall experience an advantage.
* Juniper experience - Core and Security Products an advantage.
* HP Experience.
* Security Clearance. (SC Level) ot the ability to be security cleared.
* Cisco Certified Network Professional with relevent experience at Maintainer level.
* CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/P/S or equivalent experience.
Personal Skills and Qualities:
Ability to lead and develop others in a technical environment.
Ability to collaborate to resolve complex issues.
Experience in motivating teams to deliver excellent results.
Customer focus, with a desire to deliver consistently high quality service.
Good communications skills both written and verbal.
* Hands-on troubleshooting, support and documentation of end-to-end Wireless & Wired networking and security solutions.
* Building and maintaining a close technical relationship with clients.
* Maintaining a close technical relationship with vendors and suppliers in order to ensure access to the latest product and/or technical information.
* Capturing and documenting client business and technical requirements.
* Communicating the scope of the overall solution.
* Accepting ownership and responsibility for technical design updates of the overall solution.
* Attending client conference calls as required.
* Assisting in presenting solutions.
* Participate in Change Management process and peer reviewing changes as required.
If you have the required skills and experience please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job