Support Engineer - Farnham
Our client is looking for Support Engineer/ Network Support Specialist to join the busy IT team in their head office in Farnham. After a busy 2018 they are looking to grow the IT Support team and are looking for an additional 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer with previous experience in network support for over 150 users. The position will mean joining a small support team within the clients IT Department and will offer many opportunities to develop, learn new skills and have exposure to exciting, new technologies.
The client themselves are a successful independently run group providing unique services of financial benefits to both contractors and corporate clients. The group, still run by the founders, is now comprised of 4 companies and is continuing to succeed and grow year on year. It is a dynamic team constantly evolving and continually looking to improve in every part of the business.
The IT and Development team work on exciting new projects from 1st and 2nd line/ Network support to Web Development and have even recently been working on some projects including App Development and iOS work. They are always looking to use modern technologies and pride themselves on developing their employees and helping them create a career rather than just a job.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- The Setup, deployment, updates and maintenance of Windows systems
- Both create and maintain IT related documentation for all systems
- Monitoring, support and maintenance of services
- Co-operate with the IT and DevOps teams
- Liaise and assist teams and users in various departments across a number of sites
- The candidate must have previous experience in both end user and back End IT Support
- Previous experience working on an internal IT helpdesk
- Confidence in and experience working with both Windows 7 and 10
- Understanding Exchange 2010 and VMware ESXI
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, AD and Group Policy
- Proactive approach
- Structured, solution oriented and ability to work independently
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary of up to £29,000
- Pension Scheme
- 22 Days Holiday (increasing 1 day per year of employment)
- Healthcare cash plan/ Perkbox
- Car sharing incentive scheme
- Financial support with professional studies (applicable after 1 year of continuous employment)
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'