Network Support Engineer
Location: REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME - occasional client visits.
Salary : £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: 9 - 5pm with some out of hours work for critical issues - overtime will be paid.
Over lockdown, we have supported an exciting IT and Infrastructure business through some pretty phenomenal growth. They have trebled in size, reaching 85 and due to a couple of new projects are looking to bring in a Network Support Engineer.
The culture of this business is at the heart of who they are and have grown to be, acknowledging and supporting their staff whilst empowering them to be the best they can through the latest technologies and training.
Customer experience is at the heart of what they do, ensuring that the customer service they provide is at the highest level - something that a lot of Managed Service Providers get stick for.
- Solid understanding of routing and switching
- Excellent understanding of WAN/LAN technologies
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- An excitement for new technology and the thirst to learn
- Knowledge of Firewalls and Network Security
- Knowledge of Checkpoint firewall solutions (R80)
- Agile working environment experience
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking solutions, ideally Silver Peak
- Achieved, or be working towards, Checkpoint CCSA and/or Cisco CCNA
- Knowledge of Cisco ISE
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi
- Experience of creating high quality technical documentation and reports
- Any knowledge of working in a Windows and Azure environment would highly desirable.
Due to the growth of this business over the last 18 months, there will be opportunities to test yourself both technically and developer career wise.
They are based in Birmingham but have a number of their technical engineers working remotely and this shall continue. The only time you will need to be facing customers is when the client needs you to be for urgent critical issues or for meetings.
Send your CV to Dan Rodrigues or get in touch directly.
#networkengineer #cisco #checkpoint #techjobs #cx2talent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'