We are currently recruitng for a client who are a leader in its industry with officers worldwide, currently seeking a Network Support Engineer to join their technical team as they continue to grow
The role provides the opportunity to build experience and skills within networking, supporting their customer base & working on a number of projects. Ideally they would like someone with experience of Cisco switches, routers and firewalls.
- Become the main point of contact for all internal networking infrastructure as well as the company network, which comprises 3x Points of presence made up of routers, switches and security devices, a Global IP network, and authentication, DNS, (S)FTP, SMTP Services and other application services.
- Responsible for supporting customer solutions as part of the Group Technical Team.
- To respond to and manage support tickets from Helpdesk and if required liaise with other teams.
- Partake in on-call rota supporting the businesses core network and customer solutions
Skills / Experience:
- Technology based academic or work experience
- Knowledge of Firewall & VPNs
- Knowledge of LAN networking, routers, switches
- Configuration on Cisco Routers including routing protocols
- TCP/IP & OSI model
- VOIP Telephony systems
- 22 days paid annual leave
- Private medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary annual company bonus payment
- Thorough training provided
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.