We are currently recruitng for a client who are a leader in its industry with officers worldwide, currently seeking a Network Support Engineer to join their technical team as they continue to grow
The role provides the opportunity to build experience and skills within networking, supporting their customer base & working on a number of projects. Ideally they would like someone with experience of switches, routers and firewalls.
- Become the main point of contact for all internal networking infrastructure
- Become responsible for assisting with supporting customer solutions as part of the Group Technical Team
- Become able to respond to and manage support tickets from Helpdesk
- Become capable of assisting with tasks relating to network and terminals
Skills / Experience:
- Technology based academic or work experience
- Knowledge of Firewall & VPNs
- Any knowledge of LAN networking, routers, switches
- Configuration on Cisco Routers including routing protocols
- TCP/IP & OSI model
- VOIP Telephony systems
- 22 days paid annual leave
- Private medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary annual company bonus payment
- Thorough training provided
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job