Network Services Senior Engineer
Network Services Senior Engineer | Macclesfield | £400-£475 per day | 5 - 6 month contract
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of designing and implementing low level designs for WAN, LAN, WLAN and Data Centre solutions with associated infrastructure technologies
* Experience of network build standard configuration and industry best practice covering Cisco IOS and NX-OS platforms
* IP routing protocols and services based on Cisco ASR1K, ISR4K, Nexus 7K/9K, 6800 VSS, 3850, and Cat 9K
* Design peer review governance and overall design and implementation plan quality ownership for WAN/LAN/WLAN/Data Centre and Network Security designs and implementation plans
* Experience of Software Defined Network (SDN) technologies such as Cisco ACI or IWAN
* High level of technical knowledge and experience on Cisco IOS and Nexus devices to include routing (OSPF & BGP), switching, quality of service, encryption and load balancing
* High level of technical knowledge and experience on devices to include general load balancing principles on F5 and NetScaler platforms.
* Experiences in designing and configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) architecture, policies, profiling and posturing
* Experience in 801.x supplicant setup and configuration
* Experience of Tufin Products - SecureTrack and SecureChange desirable
* Firewall Policy consolidation, analysis and best practice
* Cisco StealthWatch
* Experience in a multi-vendor firewall environment consists of Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, FirePower and Zone-Based Firewalls
* Expert working knowledge of Cisco Products; ASA, FirePOWER, ISE, Catalyst, Nexus, ASA
* Cisco CCIE Security or CCNP Security is a skill they must have
What you'll get in return
You will receive a daily rate of £400-£475 per day, 5 to 6 month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'