Our International client in Doncaster, South Yorkshire require a Network Security Engineer to supplement their permanent team.
You will have:
- Responsibility to the Network Manager for the day-to-day operational team tasks of incident resolution and management, installations, service request changes of our network and security provisions.
- Responsible for Development, implementation, operational acceptance and documentation of Security Network Architecture aligned to Corporate standards.
The Successful Candidate
You will be educated to degree level and/or hold at least 3of the following professional qualifications:
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Security Specialist Professional (CISSP)
- Juniper Network Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS)
- Certified SonicWall Security Professional (CSSP)
- Certified Checkpoint Security Engineer (CCSE)
- AWS Solutions Architect - Associate
SC - Security clearance a benefit
The initial engagement is expected to last for 13 weeks, 3 months with the possibility of extending this.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'