Our client is an award winning global IT Support and Managed Services Provider specialising in financial services sector. We are continuing to expand our business which is providing the exciting opportunity for suitably qualified Cisco Network Engineer focussed on security.
Our client base consists primarily of financial services clients, including Hedge Funds and Private Equity Firms across Europe, Asia and the US. These clients demand the very best levels of support and we looking for the right candidate who can augment the current team.
Our multi-cultural team prides itself in providing extremely high levels of support within a very busy and demanding financial sector.
You will be responsible for the design, configuration, installation, support and maintenance of network infrastructure (predominately Cisco) for multiple high profile financial service clients and internal infrastructure including the Private Cloud infrastructure. The is a BAU and Project role with a heavy focus on Cisco Security, based at either the head office or client sites (central London). You will be required to be on-call on a rota basis for out of hour’s network escalation, shared with all network resources.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally with Managed Services experience (financial services industry experience favourable.)
- Proven detailed knowledge of Cisco products and Cisco accreditations (CCNP, CCNA) is a requirement.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cisco firewall technologies including IDS/IPS, VPN, HSRP, ACL’s, tracking and routing.
- Thorough knowledge of CCNP level routing and switching.
- Wireless networking concepts on Cisco and Meraki devices.
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure networking concepts.
- Networking concepts relating to Hypervisor’s and virtual networking on VMWare and HyperV platforms.
- Knowledge of other vendor firewall and security products including Forigate, Checkpoint, Sophos
- Knowledge of other commercially available switch devices such as HP and Netgear.
- Meraki firewalls and switches
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and workstation.
- Working knowledge of VMWareVCenter and/or HyperV
- Working Knowledge of SAN switching and other networking concepts related to mass storage devices.
The Company Offer:
Exposure to varied environments and exciting technologies. Excellent career development and internal progression opportunities within the business. Competitive remuneration, competitive overtime rates and paid holiday.
Senior Network Engineer - Network Engineer - Security - CISCO - CCNP - Design- Implementation - Firewall - ASA - Network - Security - Engineer - Cisco Security - Cisco Network
- Network Infrastructure
- Cisco Networking
- Cisco Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job