The Network Security Engineer is required to join a Security & Resiliency team and will be adaptable and fast-moving, with the ability to independently lead projects in addition to being responsible for daily activities that ensure the overall health of network security infrastructure.
* Support the security design, implementation, operations and integration of critical network security initiatives.
* Prepare and implement firewall and security device policies & changes.
* Provide technical support & troubleshoot issues with security devices across multiple regions and environments.
* Provide on call support. Serve as subject matter expert for supported technologies.
* Deploy & maintain security solutions in multiple environments.
* Participate in security projects, customer engagements or business processes.
* Proven hand-on experience on firewall platforms - 1. Palo Alto 2. Checkpoint 3.SonicWALL.
* Good understanding of networking and cybersecurity fundamentals e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, OSI Model, Routing & Switching, Firewall Policy & Configuration, IPS.
* Experience with network troubleshooting, firewall policy management, and firewall administration & maintenance.
* Experience with security processes and documentation.
* Strong verbal and communication skills.
* Understanding of logging mechanisms e.g. Syslog, Splunk.
* Familiar with Proxy technology including McAfee, IronPort and Symantec.
* Industry certifications relevant to the role such as CCNA/CCNP/CISSP
* Scripting skills (Python) and firewall rule automation
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- Network Security Palo Alto Checkpoint Firewalls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'