Palo Alto - Checkpoint Consultant, Palo Alto - Checkpoint Security Network Analyst, Palo Alto - Checkpoint Network Engineer, Palo Alto - Checkpoint Security Network Analyst
Palo Alto - Checkpoint Consultant, Palo Alto - Checkpoint Security Network Analyst, Palo Alto - Checkpoint Network Engineer, Palo Alto - Checkpoint Security Network Analyst with solid Palo Alto Firewalls , Checkpoint NGX , Aruba Wifi, Cisco Nexus Switches experience is sought for a leading international financial services client based close to Epsom, on the Surrey / London border for an initial 6 month contract, ideally an immediate start - Very competitive rate.Network and Security Skills and experience sought:
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Checkpoint NGX
- Qualys Vulnerbaility Management
- Aruba Wifi
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- Juniper SSL VPNS
- Remote Access Technologies
The Palo Alto - Checkpoint Consultant, Palo Alto - Checkpoint Security Network Analyst, Palo Alto - Checkpoint Network Engineer, Palo Alto - Checkpoint Security Network Analyst responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsible for the security of he EAR Network & Remote Access
- Develop and maintain secure and reliable network access
- Responsible for the European Internet WAN and UK LAN infrastructures including design, development, operation, maintenance, monitoring and support.
- Responsible for European WAN and UK LAN capacity planning, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Support IPSec and SSL remote access solutions
- Manage, update and resolve support calls, in adherence to all applicable Service Level Agreements.
This role will involve a shift pattern between 7am - 3.30pm and 8.00am - 4.30pm or 8.30-5pm and 9.30 -6pm and will also involve some additional out of hours on call support. My Client's offices are close to Epsom, Surrey and they can offer a competitive rate and a superb working environment. Due to the location you must be a car driver as it's not easily accessible by public transport. The role pays a good daily rate for a initial 6 month contract assignment - Please contact me for a swift response.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international
- Palo Alto
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job