- Monitoring of networks and servers,
- Administration of information and teleconferencing systems,
- Resolving taks, responding to requests and providing technical support.
Join to us if you have:
- Higher education (or during studies) in the field of telecommunications / IT,
- B2 level of German,
- B1 level of English,
- Ability to diagnose and locate network problems,
- Knowledge of LAN / WAN network,
- CCNA / CCNET certificate (welcome).
- Competitive salary,
- Quarterly bonuses,
- Relocation package,
- Private medical care and MyBenefit platform,
- Training and language courses,
- Opportunity to develop in other departments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job