The Lead Operations Engineer will manage a highly professional network support team who are responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of the Live Nation Entertainment EMEA Corporate network environment. In this role, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of our Corporate networking infrastructure, including layer 2 and layer 3 switching, routing, internet connectivity, and VPN solutions. You will ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring, analysing and reporting on network capacity, utilization and future trending.
The IT Infrastructure Services team works closely with all IT departments across EMEA in developing technical road-maps to continuously deliver, support and enable change to LNE’s businesses across over 17 geographical territories and all businesses within our LNE international portfolio of companies.
It’s a great time to join Live Nation Entertainment: We are shifting from traditional network-based infrastructure to software defined infrastructure.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Administer and support all areas of the network through monitoring, triaging, and continuous process improvement
- Work with the other leads on the Infrastructure Network Team to meet KPI goals and daily work queue management.
- Conduct meetings with team (staff meetings and one on one)
- Develop teams technical troubleshooting, basic design and documentation skills.
- Supervise network infrastructure, operation availability, and capabilities for incidents, problems, outages, and other issues impacting system performance or Cybersecurity events.
- Provide work leadership to junior employees, as required.
- Manage the network operations team to meet project goals and adhere to approved standards. Supervise the installation and configuration of automated tools to track network configuration, monitoring status, and performance.
- Work closely with the Network Engineering team to improve support capabilities, develop process and escalation.
- Identify staff and team knowledge gaps and guide them to solutions.
- In conjunction with your peers and manager, create and implement strategic goals in line with LNE international strategy
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
- Experience with incident response handling
- Align risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
- Provide highest level of support to all customers both internally and externally.
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Support and maintain our next generation Corporate network.
- Deliver simple, sustainable and repeatable solutions and processes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Highly experienced in a network team in a senior position or 2 or more years managing a network team; a mix of technical and leadership experience is preferred.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent in a technical subject.
- Obtained significant experience of Cisco solutions.
- Have obtained a CCNP or equivalent experience.
- Perform technical analysis of complex software, hardware, and transmission facility using various diagnostic tools to support efficient network operations.
- Experience with VPN/tunnelling technologies such as DMVPN, VTI, IPsec and SSL client VPN’s
- In depth knowledge and experience of the following technologies: IP Protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP); IP filtering and firewalling; Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS); Quality of Service; Ethernet (STP, RSTP, .1q VLANs).
- Firm understanding and experience of AAA platforms such as Radius and/or TACACS
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi Technologies such as Aruba, Meraki
- Familiar with deployment technologies such as Ansible.
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting the life of a packet from client to server and back (and all possible intermediate nodes along the way)
- Proven experience with monitoring tools. (SolarWinds a plus)
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'