Network Insights Governance Manager
Our client is looking for a Network Insights Governance Manager on a contract basis who will introduce a governance framework around the Network Insight team that defines and controls the outputs, outcomes and benefits from requested use cases, reports and insights. The candidate will also be responsible to deliver user acceptance testing of upgrades to our Performance Management tool (ProOptima).
- Governance around all the external reports, communication and engagement
- Use case delivery process standardisation and documentation; define, document, support and measure benefits
- Perform user acceptance testing on Performance Management Radio Access Network (RAN) adapters for Operational Support Systems (OSS) and RAN upgrades
- Attend regular meetings with the supplier, tool owner and Project Managers to provide regular update on UATs and agree timescales for future projects
- Document test results and produce Exit Report and other necessary documents for sign off
- Understanding of mobile technologies covering RAN
- Strong documentation, written presentation skills and stakeholder management experience
- Performance Management tool exposure in particular experience in PrOptima will be an advantage
- Working with internal and external teams to deliver work within agreed timescales
- Some experience of previous testing will be an advantage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'