Network & Infrastructure Security Architect

Posted 16 January by Anson McCade Ltd - IT and Finance Recruitment
Easy Apply

Register and upload your CV to apply with just one click

Network & Infrastructure Security Architect

Swindon

We are specialist technology & innovation organisation that help to provide real commercial value through large scale, cutting technology & cyber security solutions. Our bespoke services help our clients to create effective & secure digital solutions that help to solve our customers' everyday problems. We are looking for an exceptional network & infrastructure security architect with significant experience in automation to join our vibrant and rapidly growing software testing team in Swindon.

You will be joining a team of likeminded individuals who know appreciate the value of having an exceptional network & infrastructure security capability. Our team specialises in proving a strategic approach to security that allows our clients to achieve a significant edge over the competition. You will have extensive opportunity to work a wide range of technologies across our vast portfolio of projects - none of these will be the same so you will be facing a different challenge every day. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with more career development opportunities than you will find elsewhere in the market.

The successful network & infrastructure security architect will form a key part of our agile team where you will be expected demonstrate appropriate use of architectural & security frameworks that will successfully delivery widespread technological change. You will take a daily pragmatic approach to architectural decision-making in your stride for scale, highly available, low latency systems delivery projects. Most of all though, you will contribute to our own thought leadership across our entire security capability and become a central pillar of our success story. We are committed to collaboration and believe that investing in our people is key to unlocking true value for our clients and their solutions.

In return for your loyal services, you will receive an exceptional salary up of £70,000 - £75,000 on your base salary plus an exceptional employee benefits package that includes 25 days bank holidays and the option to use your salary to buy or sell 10 more! Our pension scheme is one of the best on the market where if you contribute 7% we will top it up by 16% - giving you a total of 23%! After the initial on boarding period you will also be given the flexibility to work from home for 2 days a week. What else could you want! The successful network & infrastructure security architect will need the following experience:

Requirements

  • Virtual/Cloud Networks, Security Centre, Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication (or similar), SecureDNS, Privileged Identity and Access Management.
  • MPLS, MP-BGP, OSPF, VRF's, IPSec, L3VPN, L2VPN, QoS/CoS Traffic Management techniques, VLAN, VXLAN, SDN, NFV, Micro- Segmentation, Wireless, Spine and Leaf DC networking, Service Peering Exchanges, WAN connectivity services.
  • DDoS, DoS mitigation, NGFW, IPS/IDS, Reverse Proxy, Forward Proxy, WAF, CDN
  • Application Delivery Controllers & Load Balancing algorithms (F5 LTM, F5 GTM, round-robin, least conns, Global load balancing).
  • TCP, TLSv3 and IPv4/6

If you are a talented and highflying network & infrastructure security architect that has demonstrated superior ability in your career so far then I want to hear from you. Feel free to apply and I will be in touch with your directly for further information on the client and the exciting opportunity above.

Reference: AMC*PAL*16*01*02

Salary: £70,000 - £75,000

Location: London

Agency: Anson McCade

Start: ASAP

Contact: Paul Allen

Required skills

  • Infrastructure
  • Network
  • Network Security
  • Security
  • Infrastructure Security

Reference: 39754194

Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.

Report this job