Chapman Tate are currently seeking a Network Implementation Consultant to join one of the UK’s fastest growing, multiple award winning Managed Service Providers.
This highly reputable SME has experienced strong, steady growth and are looking to expand their close knit, cross functional team with a highly established Network Implementation Consultant who can bring Solution and Enterprise Architecture experience.
Our client’s portfolio of products and services cover Managed IT Services including Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure, IaaS, Colocation and Backup and Disaster Recovery services.
As a Network Implementation Consultant, you will:
- Work closely with Technical Solution Architects and Project Managers on assigned client engagements to deliver solutions.
- Produce high quality Low Level Design and configuration documentation as part of a solutions’ deployment within agreed timescales.
- Ability to deploy Solution Proof of Concepts adhering to internal methodology and handover deployed solutions to the support team.
- Provide technical assistance of escalated complex support cases.
Be responsible for deployment of:
- Cisco Nexus and Catalyst series switches (NX-OS & IOS)
- HP Aruba series switches
- Cisco ASA and Firepower firewalls
- Watchguard with Advanced Security firewalls
- Cisco Meraki switches, firewalls and wireless devices
- Sophos Network protection technologies
To succeed as a Network Implementation Consultant, you need:
- Strong background in storage, end user computing, cloud and virtualisation technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise within an IT environment with planning and deployment responsibilities.
- Willingness to teach and train support and sales colleagues to remain up-to-speed with latest solutions.
- Intricate technical knowledge and track record of delivering of enterprise-class Network, Infrastructure and Storage solutions.
- Familiar with completing tasks to service level agreements and project deadlines whilst identifying opportunities to grow revenues.
- Proactive, energetic and solution focused with an interest in the IT and Technology Industry
In return as a Network Implementation Consultant, you will receive:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000.
- The opportunity to work on enterprise scale projects.
- Support from presales and technical team.
- Tailored training and development plans to help you progress in your career.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, send your CV!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
Dom Hickman @ Chapman Tate Associates
- Cisco Routers
- Network Infrastructure
- Cisco Nexus
- Network Deployment