A great opportunity to join a global firm as a network engineer. The role will require providing hands on 3rd line support and cover the daily BAU tasks to support all backend IT systems.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving Network issues raised
- Responsible for the effective and efficient running of the BAU network globally.
- Top level support and ownership of WAN and LAN technologies
- Ensuring network meets required security standards and controls.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to identify root cause analysis on any support issues.
- Experience collaborating with different teams based in different locations.
- Experience working in secure and restrictive enterprise environments
- Strong troubleshooting skills of complex network, system, and/or security problems.
- Comprehensive experience of Cisco switching, Cisco Nexus 3k & 9k.
- Solid understanding of routing protocols including BGP\EIGRP\OSPF
- In-depth knowledge of wireless technologies with experience of global Aruba deployments
- In-depth experience with a leading Firewall technology Palo alto\Fortinet.
- Ability to liaise with 3rd parties for troubleshooting and fault resolution
This role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract
- Network Security
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'