£325 per day
Monday to Saturday (working 5 days a week)
Until March 2020 - Furlough period between 16/12/19 - 03/01/20 (unpaid)
To build and support with BAU work which is to provision network services to companies. This means a router will need to be built from the clients' end connecting it directly to the customer. You will be required to do the following:
- To provide a technical gatekeeper ensuring clean passage of engineering tasks into the department.
- To allocate ports and IP addresses of layer 2 & 3 business data services and build virtual connectivity within configuration management database (CMDB)
- Create customer remedy records for all customer technical information for use in-life to capture faults and in-life changes.
- Use various system and tools to give the best level of service not only to our customers but support our field engineers in the day to day provisioning with a key focus on quality and diligence.
- Carry out the logical commissioning, provisioning and records on our Time-division multiplexing (TDM) platforms
Day to day responsibilities
- Ensure that all flow action items enter the department clean and containing the right level of technical information in order to build a working service.
- Make sure that all CMDB databases are updated with accurate information for in life support.
- Allocate technical resource such as port details and IP addressing for all data products and enter these details into the CMDB.
- Update and configure services on planning databases.
- Support and guide engineers on onsite installations.
- Advice and guide customers when needed.
- Advice and support other internal customers such as sales.
- Build and work closely with Activate departments such as planning and frontline staff.
- Plan and configure services using various vender back office systems such as IPSA and SAM for Cisco and Alcatel driven solutions.
- Deal with escalations in a prompt professional manor.
- Responsible for the delivery of installation of layer 2 topology/technology for standard solutions.
- Manage the queue, observing variations in throughput and alerting Team Leader as to the effects.
- Alcatel Network routing specialist 1 (NRS1)
Face to Face interview and a technical assessment
- network engineer jobs
- ccna jobs
- network specialist jobs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'