Network Engineer - £50 per hour
Yoh Solutions are working in Partnership with a Global Aerospace & Defence company who are looking to recruit a Network Engineer to work on an initial 6 month contract in Bristol.
A Network Engineer is required with strong Cisco CCNA or equivalent, Cisco Switching, and building resilient TCP/IP Networks, Firewall (ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper Netscreen) and VPN technologies, F5 load balancer and CISCOs ACI.
- Integral part of the infrastructure team within a very large enterprise.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Supporting network infrastructure changes to the UK IT and SCIS programme environments in order to meet the developing requirements of the business.
- Supporting new and additional networks and data centre facilities.
- Liaising with US support groups to evaluate new technologies and toolsets for use within the company.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Cisco routing and Cisco switching including
- OSPF and IP protocol experience i.e. SNMP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, HTTP
- Other skills required include experience of Linux operating systems
- Juniper SSL
- Security appliance terminology
- Infoblox DNS/DHCP Management
- System log management
- network/server monitoring
If your are interested please click apply or if you would like more information contact Matthew Warren on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'