Up to £30000
The core duties of the role will include:
- Providing second and third line support to core infrastructure components such as Servers (both Physical and Virtual), Networks, and Storage in - addition to support for desktop infrastructure, acting as an escalation point for support technicians.
- Being responsible for installing and configuring all IT Infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems; diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults.
- Provide project support as required and directed by Senior IT Support Engineer.
- Managing and updating documentation for the department, creating new documentation as and when required for IT systems.
- In addition to a clean driver’s license, the IT Systems & Network Engineer will have a proven ability to provide excellent timely first line IT support on a variety of systems including the following:
Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2016. Use Windows on a daily basis
Microsoft Exchange Server.
VMWare Virtual Environments.
Networking (Cisco routing and switching). Doesn't have to be qualification, knowledge in routing and switching.
Enterprise Firewalls (Palo Alto/Cisco).
Sound like a Job for you? Apply to find out more. Alternatively call Jordan on 02920386502
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job