My client is an innovative ICT provider that turnover £12m with 52 employees. They are an equal opportunities employer accredited to IIP Silver so career progression will be available together with professional qualification paths. You will be part of a team that drives innovation from flexible managed services through wireless networks to integrate managed network infrastructure solutions.
My client is seeking an experienced data and voice engineer to provide a range of 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support for the full life cycle of LAN/WAN as well as voice products for a managed service contract. This position is extremely customer focused where establishing professional working relationships not only internally but externally is of importance. You will be part of a team of people who strive to be the best whilst working in a dynamic, exciting environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include -
- Providing support as well as advice on general faults and queries
- Monitoring network with network management systems
- Generating reports and documentation to the highest standard
- Providing technical installations as well as tests according to the design documentation as well as the project plan
- Provision of 24 hr On-Call (rotational, 1 week every 4-5 weeks. /w pay)
- Demonstrating the highest level of health and safety awareness and ensuring a safe working environment
- Following the documented process and procedures in lines with BSI and ITIL - including SOW, Risk Statements, Method Statements and customer sign offs.
What are we looking for?
Experience with; Configuring routers, switches, VOIP, Wireless and desktop support, VPN and firewalls. Experience using Smoothwall, Microsoft networking, active directory and UNIX based systems is desirable but not essential, as is an understanding of VMware & Citrix based systems.
You will be qualified to CCNA at a minimum, ideally working towards CCNP.
Travel between customer sites is required therefore a full UK driving license is required - security cleared and DBS will also be required.
INTERVIEWS ARE ASAP - DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY - SEND YOUR CVS NOW -
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- network support
- network engineer
- network manager