Network Engineer / Cisco / WANs / LANs / network security/ Fortinet/ routing and switching
Fantastic opportunity to Work within a company who have a strong global leader in sports retail, with have a true international presence. My Client is technology-driven, and currently undergoing a serious expansion and have some exciting consumer lead projects.
The Role would suit someone who is Passionate about IT, friendly, with a can-do attitude and a desire to get involved
- Take part in defining the network infrastructure roadmaps
- Responsible for monitoring the groups network infrastructure.
- Taking care of the Maintenance, backups and firmware.
- Responsibly for inception, design and delivery support.
- Identify new systems which may replace older versions.
- Deployment of new sites, which will support our growing global business.
- Identifying faults and finding resolution.
- 3rd line infrastructure support to department like developers / desktop support.
- Review and update existing documentation as required.
- You will have hand on experience in designing, implementing of complex network solutions.
- Strong understanding of Cisco, routing and switching including dynamic routing.
- An expert understanding of (WANs) and (LANs) and their associated technologies.
- Strong understanding of network security.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- 2 years' experience in Fortinet FortiGate firewalls
- Experience managing a multi network Meraki WIFI estate.
- Strong hands on experience of IPv4/IPv6, CIDR/VLSM,
- Strong understanding of subnetting, and IP allocation best practices.
Skills which would be a Benefits:
- Experience with working within an ecommerce, gaming or web hosting company.
- Windows server and desktop environments
- Network performance
- Monitoring solutions
- Solarwinds, LibreNMS, Kentik, nfdump, PRIME, Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) & Cisco Prime
- FortiManager / FortiAnalyzer
- VoIP solutions including CUCM, SIP and routing of voice traffic.
- Cisco qualification CCNA/CCNP advantageous but not essential
Agile, product driven environment where you will have access to constant training of your choice and have a personal development plan in place. You will be supported with the latest and greatest technical tools and be encouraged to explore new ones to bring to the team. You will constantly be working collaboratively with some high calibre individuals who will challenge and support you in your daily role and career progression.
Salary - up to 50k with benefits for the right person
Please contact for more details.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job